Do you like bum and naked people? Do you like wax melts? Want to put the two together? Well now you can. SAFELY. So no more sticking wax melts up your arse.
These naughty wax melt burners are ideal for anyone that likes nakedness AND wax melts. We have plenty of normal ones but let's be honest, these are cooler.
Direction for use of Wax Melt Burner
I dare say you know how to use a wax melt burner, but on the off chance this is the first one you've ever purchased, then please read the following information to burn wax melts in a safe way.
Wax Melt Burner Use
Failure to follow these instructions could result in a fire hazard. Please only use wax melt burners with wax melts. Preferably ones from Teddy Eva Scents, but any wax melt is fine.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended or move it when lit.
- Remove all packaging before use.
- Place the wax melt burner on a level, flat, cool, heat-resistant surface away from draughts, other heat sources and flammable objects. If used on a non-heat resistant surface damage may occur if the wax melt burner is used without a protective plate, tray or similar product.
- Only use with a good quality tea-light. Do not use with a maxi tea-light, votive or other candles.
- Keep the Wax Melt Burner and tea-light out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not burn the tea-light or leave the wax melt burner on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Ensure the wax melt burner is well ventilated. There must be at least 6.5cm of space above the flame within the wax melt burner.
- Keep foreign objects out of the wax pool.
- The wax melt burner becomes very hot during use, do not touch or move whilst alight or whilst wax remains molten.
- Extinguish the tea-light if the flame becomes enlarged, makes contact with the wax melt burner, or begins to smoke.
- Once extinguished allow wax melt burner to cool before moving.
- Let the wax melt burner completely cool before re-use.
- DO NOT USE METAL OBJECTS TO CLEAN OUT THE WAX. DO NOT APPLY EXCESSIVE PRESSURE WHEN CLEANING OR REMOVING WAX. THIS MAY CRACK AND DAMAGE THE BURNER. DO NOT PLACE THE BURNER IN A FREEZER.
If you're reading this then chances are you're wondering about what our delivery services are like and how long things might take to arrive. I'll give you a simple version and then I'll break it down a little more:
Usually anywhere from 2-5 Days depending on order volumes. If you order ON the night of a restock, or the days following, then your dispatch time WILL be longer than if you order a few weeks later. So restock dispatch times are anywhere from 2 to 10 working days from when you order. I wish we could get them out quicker but we are a small team and stick to the same ethic of making every order personal.
How are orders sent:
All of our orders are sent via Royal Mail and the majority of them will be sent Tracked 48. If you spend over £30 then this will be Tracked.
We are very new to sending international orders, so we are currently seeing how they go. They will be sent via Royal Mail and their international service. USA & Australia will go via their tracked service and EU orders standard. They "should" arrive within 3-5 days for EU - that's what Royal Mail say but I'd be shocked - and then 5-7 days for USA and Australia. Again, I'd be shocked by that.
There is a STRONG chance that you will get a customs charge and fee upon getting your items. We are NOT registered for the IOSS service for applying tax on international orders. We will look into it, but as of right now we are not. This means items go DDU. Which means Delivery Duty Unpaid. If you do get a customs fee at the end please let us know.
If you ask for a TikTok video:
On the off chance you were to request a packaging video on TikTok - feel free to do so via the order notes if you want one, don't forget to leave your @ though! - then your order will very likely take longer to arrive.
This is mainly due to the fact that these orders tend to be skipped by Rachel & Jenny and left for me - as in Ross - to do. There's no guarantee that it'll get packed on TikTok, but it may take a little longer to be sent. I do try my best to get as many done as I can, but sometimes I just can't do them.
If you have any questions related to the delivery of orders, then feel free to get in touch via the "Contact Us" page.
Weights: Weights are approximates but more often than not the actual weight will be more than what we have listed. The quoted weigh on items is for the wax itself and doesn't include the clamshell weight. Feel free to pop the wax out on a weighing scale and check.
CLP & Safety: All wax melts are CLP compliant and we are fully insured. CLPs are available on each product before you purchase via the images, any questions the feel free to get in touch.