Bliss Stoppable Teddy Pot
Do you know the scent boosters that Lenor does called Bliss Unstoppable? Well that's cool! On a totally unrelated note, we do a wax melt called Bliss Stoppable. Maybe it smells like the scent boosters, maybe it doesn't.
We actually also do a similar one called Fresh Stoppable too. But we're here to talk about this one.
What does Bliss Stoppable smell like?
So you can have my description of the scent, and then a more "professional" description too.
I think it smells quite sweet, and not massively like a fabric softener. It has those citrus elements to it with hints of floral notes, but more fruit than anything else. I honestly wouldn't have said this was a cleaning scent unless you told me.
Here's the professional one:
A fruity floral peach fragrance with citrusy orange and mandarin on a base of musk and soft woods.
Bliss Stoppable Teddy Pot Details
- Size: Our Teddy Pots are small sample-sized wax melts that should be around 15-17g. Perfect if you want to try a scent before moving up to our Teddy Clamshells!
- Wax: Our wax is 100% soy wax mixed with mica powder to colour it and give it that shimmer!
- Our products, to the best of our knowledge, are all vegan and cruelty-free. If you have any specific concerns then please get in touch.
- We are CLP compliant and fully insured. The CLP can be found in the product images before you even purchase.
- Fully recyclable PET plastic clamshell with Resin identification code for practical, household recycling. Just like recycling a bottle of pop!