Citronella Teddy Clamshell
I'm not going to lie, Citronella is a bit of a weird scent to have as a wax melt. I'm guessing if you're looking at this then you're likely looking at getting it as a fly repellent, right?
What does Citronella smell like?
Citronella kinda smells like someone has rolled a VERY strong lemon into the grass and it's electrified the grass. It's slightly weird and probably has that "marmite" quality to it in terms of you'll either love it hate it.
Some people genuinely don't care what it smells like as they just want to keep the flies away.
Will Citronella work as an insect repellent?
It might. But anyone who says it does is possibly misleading you.
I can't comment on whether it works or not as we can't actually sell it as a repellent as it hasn't been registered with HSE as an insect repellent. Sure, it might still work. But we don't want to mess with HSE regulations.
So worst case scenario you've just got a weird smelling lemony wax melt.
If you want a smaller, more affordable version, then we do it as a wax melt sample.
Citronella Teddy Clamshell Details
- Size: Our Teddy Clamshells currently come in three sizes as we gradually phase out two sizes. Our old style cubed clamshell is around 60-65g, our newly designed Teddy Clamshell is 85-90g and then our Extra-large Teddy Clamshell is over 100g.
- If you're unsure about trying our clamshells, then why not try our Teddy Pots instead!
- Wax: Our wax is 100% soy wax mixed with mica powder to colour it and give it that shimmer!
- Our products, to the best of our knowledge, are all vegan and cruelty-free. If you have any specific concerns then please get in touch.
- We are CLP compliant and fully insured. The CLP can be found in the product images before you even purchase.
- Fully recyclable PET plastic clamshell with Resin identification code for practical, household recycling. Just like recycling a bottle of pop!