If you're looking for a stylish wax melt burner with a crackle design, then you're very much in the right place. Our burners are perfectly suited to wax melts, as you might expect. Also, if you do purchase an electric wax melter, you'll get a...
FREE Teddy Clamshell with any purchase of an electric burner!
Which Teddy Clamshell? Well you don't get to pick, at least not yet, but we'll throw one in. So who knows what it'll be.
Direction for use of Wax Melt Burner
I dare say you know how to use a wax melt burner, but on the off chance this is the first one you've ever purchased, then please read the following information to burn wax melts in a safe way.
Wax Melt Burner Use
Failure to follow these instructions could result in a fire hazard. Please only use wax melt burners with wax melts. Preferably ones from Teddy Eva Scents, but any wax melt is fine.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended or move it when lit.
- Remove all packaging before use.
- Place the wax melt burner on a level, flat, cool, heat-resistant surface away from draughts, other heat sources and flammable objects. If used on a non-heat resistant surface damage may occur if the wax melt burner is used without a protective plate, tray or similar product.
- Only use with a good quality tea-light. Do not use with a maxi tea-light, votive or other candles.
- Keep the Wax Melt Burner and tea-light out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not burn the tea-light or leave the wax melt burner on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Ensure the wax melt burner is well ventilated. There must be at least 6.5cm of space above the flame within the wax melt burner.
- Keep foreign objects out of the wax pool.
- The wax melt burner becomes very hot during use, do not touch or move whilst alight or whilst wax remains molten.
- Extinguish the tea-light if the flame becomes enlarged, makes contact with the wax melt burner, or begins to smoke.
- Once extinguished allow wax melt burner to cool before moving.
- Let the wax melt burner completely cool before re-use.
- DO NOT USE METAL OBJECTS TO CLEAN OUT THE WAX. DO NOT APPLY EXCESSIVE PRESSURE WHEN CLEANING OR REMOVING WAX. THIS MAY CRACK AND DAMAGE THE BURNER. DO NOT PLACE THE BURNER IN A FREEZER.
If you're reading this then chances are you're wondering about what our delivery services are like and how long things might take to arrive. I'll give you a simple version and then I'll break it down a little more:
Usually anywhere from 1-5 Days depending on order volumes, when you order and our availability up the unit. If you order on the night of a restock then your dispatch time might be longer than if you order a few weeks later.
How are orders sent:
Our standard delivery is Royal Mail second class. That's basically all we offer as we honestly find it to be a sufficient enough service. We do occasionally send items tracked - usually higher value ones - and orders over 2kg will usually go via DPD.
If you ask for a TikTok video:
On the off chance you were to request a packaging video on TikTok - feel free to do so via the order notes if you want one, don't forget to leave your @ though! - then you order may take longer to arrive. This is mainly due to the fact that these orders tend to be skipped by Rachel & Jenny and left for me - as in Ross - to do. There's no guarantee that it'll get packed on TikTok, but it may take a little longer to be sent.
If you have any questions related to the delivery of orders, then feel free to get in touch via the "Contact Us" page.