Fresh Roses Teddy Pot
Do you have a shit partner like my wife does who never buys you flowers, let alone roses? Well then why not buy yourself a cheaper alternative to roses and buy a wax melt instead? But not just any wax melt, a fresh roses wax melt! Oooooooo!
Oh... and if you're wondering what Fresh Roses smells like, then I guess I should take this moment to tell you that it smells of roses. Fresh ones.
"But Ross, my partner is a bellend and I haven't smelled fresh roses in YEARS!"
Ok... Well next time you're in Tesco - I know, everyone does click and collect or delivery now - just go give them a sniff and then you can be like "ah yeah". Or you can risk a slim percentage of your savings on one of our wax melts. Either way.
Fresh Roses Teddy Pot Details
- Size: Our Teddy Pots are small sample-sized wax melts that should be around 15-17g. Perfect if you want to try a scent before moving up to our Teddy Clamshells!
- Wax: Our wax is 100% soy wax mixed with mica powder to colour it and give it that shimmer!
- Our products, to the best of our knowledge, are all vegan and cruelty-free. If you have any specific concerns then please get in touch.
- We are CLP compliant and fully insured. The CLP can be found in the product images before you even purchase.
- Fully recyclable PET plastic clamshell with Resin identification code for practical, household recycling. Just like recycling a bottle of pop!