Gingerbread Teddy Pot
If you asked 100 people to name a Christmas scent I dare say a fair few of them would end up picking gingerbread. So naturally, gingerbread had to be a part of our Christmas range of wax melts.
What does Gingerbread smell like?
Look, do I really need to spell it out? Gingerbread's scent is pretty much in the name. If you're the type to ask, "What does gingerbread smell like?" then let me break it down for you: it's a warm blend of gingerol, zingerone, and shogaol.
Ok, that's the chemical compound for ginger. Maybe. I'm not a scientist.
Basically, it smells like Christmas in a cookie.
Ever since Hansel and Gretel gave that witch a run for her money, Gingerbread has been a holiday must-have. Hats off to Germany for that one, and while we're at it, let's give 'em a nod for the Candy Cane too.
Gingerbread Teddy Pot Details
- Size: Our Teddy Pots are small sample-sized wax melts that should be around 15-17g. Perfect if you want to try a scent before moving up to our Teddy Clamshells!
- Wax: Our wax is 100% soy wax mixed with mica powder to colour it and give it that shimmer!
- Our products, to the best of our knowledge, are all vegan and cruelty-free. If you have any specific concerns then please get in touch.
- We are CLP compliant and fully insured. The CLP can be found in the product images before you even purchase.
- Fully recyclable PET plastic clamshell with Resin identification code for practical, household recycling. Just like recycling a bottle of pop!