Parisian Weekend Teddy Pot
Do you like Paris? Well if you do, then perhaps you want to be transported to Paris by way of a Parisian Weekend. Jeez. How posh are we using a word like bloody "Parisian."
What does Parisian Weekend smell like?
There's something about this one that I really like but I can't quite put my finger on it. It just has a "nice" sort of chill vibe to it. Honestly, that's all I have. You'd think after running this business since December 2019 I'd be better at describing scents. But I'm not.
It does have that French elegance to it. Maybe it smells like a romanticised version of what I imagine a date under the Eiffel Tower would smell like. Hint of subtle perfume. Citrus/fruity wine floating in the air. Crisp street air.
Yeah, I like it.
Anyway, why don't you have a professional description of Parisian Weekend:
An intriguing, bustling city fragrance opening with sparkling citrus top notes, leading on to a heart of lush Jasmin bouquets contrasted with the smell of cold concrete. The fragrance is completed with a base of rich oakmoss, precious woods, musk and amber.
Don't worry, I'm as confused by "cold concrete" as you might be.
Parisian Weekend Teddy Pot Details
- Size: Our Teddy Pots are small sample-sized wax melts that should be around 15-17g. Perfect if you want to try a scent before moving up to our Teddy Clamshells!
- Wax: Our wax is 100% soy wax mixed with mica powder to colour it and give it that shimmer!
- Our products, to the best of our knowledge, are all vegan and cruelty-free. If you have any specific concerns then please get in touch.
- We are CLP compliant and fully insured. The CLP can be found in the product images before you even purchase.
- Fully recyclable PET plastic clamshell with Resin identification code for practical, household recycling. Just like recycling a bottle of pop!