Percy's Piggy Pops Teddy Pot
Have you ever looked at a pig and gone "tell you what, he would look utterly delightful running his own little sweet shop!" - naturally it would be a vegetarian one. Not sure a pig would feel comfortable handling gelatine. But welcome to Percy's Piggy Pops!
What does Percy's Piggy Pops smell like?
Percy's Piggy Pops is essentially pig sweets. So it has this gummy, raspberry, strawberry, cherry, grape sort of smell to it. If you're a fan of sweet-smelling wax melts, then there's a strong chance you'll enjoy this one.
Percy's Piggy Pops Teddy Pot Details
- Size: Our Teddy Pots are small sample-sized wax melts that should be around 15-17g. Perfect if you want to try a scent before moving up to our Teddy Clamshells!
- Wax: Our wax is 100% soy wax mixed with mica powder to colour it and give it that shimmer!
- Our products, to the best of our knowledge, are all vegan and cruelty-free. If you have any specific concerns then please get in touch.
- We are CLP compliant and fully insured. The CLP can be found in the product images before you even purchase.
- Fully recyclable PET plastic clamshell with Resin identification code for practical, household recycling. Just like recycling a bottle of pop!