Santa's Workshop Teddy Clamshell
Have you ever wanted to spend the day in Santa's workshop? Well now you can! At least in the form of a wax melt.
What does Santa's Workshop smell like?
Naturally, due to the nature of Santa's work, his workshop smells a little bit woody. But not just woody, he also has hints of cinnamon, patchouli, cedar, and black pepper. Mix that with an ambery base of tobacco and leather and you have EXACTLY what Santa's workshop smells like. Trust me, I've been there*
Santa's Workshop Teddy Clamshell Details
- Size: Our Teddy Clamshells currently come in two sizes. We have our newly designed Teddy Clamshell which is 85-90g and then our Extra-large Teddy Clamshell which is over 100g.
- Wax: Our wax is 100% soy wax mixed with mica powder to colour it and give it that shimmer!
- Our products, to the best of our knowledge, are all vegan and cruelty-free. If you have any specific concerns then please get in touch.
- We are CLP compliant and fully insured. The CLP can be found in the product images before you even purchase.
- Fully recyclable PET plastic clamshell with Resin identification code for practical, household recycling. Just like recycling a bottle of pop!