Swan Lake Teddy Pot
Swan Lake – not just a ballet, but the spark behind our enchanting Fairyland collection. The journey began with a simple proposition: we handed our daughter £20 and the opportunity to turn it into Swan Lake tickets. Five weeks later her challenge was completed, but now she's back with her very own collection!
What does Swan Lake smell like?
Swan Lake is the ultimate "water" fragrance - a symphony of sparkling freshness. Imagine the invigorating aroma of rosemary leaves mingling with the brisk, uplifting essence of Highland mint, a nod to its energising virtues. Heather weaves in a delicate floral whisper, while notes of cedar and amber lay a foundation that’s both earthy and profound. Swan Lake is a scent that captures the fluid grace and tranquil beauty of its namesake, inviting you into a world of refreshing serenity.
Once upon a time we once called this Loch Ness, now a different creature calls the lake home.
Swan Lake Teddy Pot Details
- Size: Our Teddy Pots are small sample-sized wax melts that should be around 15-17g. Perfect if you want to try a scent before moving up to our Teddy Clamshells!
- Wax: Our wax is 100% soy wax mixed with mica powder to colour it and give it that shimmer!
- Our products, to the best of our knowledge, are all vegan and cruelty-free. If you have any specific concerns then please get in touch.
- We are CLP compliant and fully insured. The CLP can be found in the product images before you even purchase.
- Fully recyclable PET plastic clamshell with Resin identification code for practical, household recycling. Just like recycling a bottle of pop!