Witching Hour Teddy Pot
Do you like scary, Halloween based scents? Well if you do then you might like this proper creepy one called Witching Hour!
What does Witching Hour smell like?
Witching Hour is a mix of many thing, but for me I like the "musky" undertone to it that gives it a little bit of a book smell. But after that, it has a blend of bergamot, verbena, pink pepper, black pepper, nutmeg, ginger, geranium, Bulgarian rose, Indonesian patchouli, amber, leather, vetiver, and vanilla.
Yeah, sounds like a lot. Which usually means everyone picks up something different. For me, I mainly notice the bergamot - which is one of the best smelling fruits. So for me, it's like an old book has rolled around in a field of fallen bergamot. Which sounds nice for me.
Witching Hour Teddy Pot Details
- Size: Our Teddy Pots are small sample-sized wax melts that should be around 15-17g. Perfect if you want to try a scent before moving up to our Teddy Clamshells!
- Wax: Our wax is 100% soy wax mixed with mica powder to colour it and give it that shimmer!
- Our products, to the best of our knowledge, are all vegan and cruelty-free. If you have any specific concerns then please get in touch.
- We are CLP compliant and fully insured. The CLP can be found in the product images before you even purchase.
- Fully recyclable PET plastic clamshell with Resin identification code for practical, household recycling. Just like recycling a bottle of pop!