Biscoff Teddy Pot
Put your hands up if you like the smell of biscoff? Come on, I should see a few hands. Not that I can see. Well, I can see. I'm not blind. I just can't see you right now. That would be weird. But anyway... this is a wax melt that smells like biscoff!
What does Biscoff smell like?
Biscoff is basically aa caramelised biscuit with hints of vanilla, sugar, and probably some maple or cinnamon in there too. It can be a little bit dry when it comes to the biscuit itself - I'm sorry, but I think they're overrated. But that smell is bloody lovely.
Basically, if you like sweet-smelling, food-based wax melts, then you can't go wrong with Biscoff.
Biscoff Teddy Pot Details
- Size: Our Teddy Pots are small sample-sized wax melts that should be around 15-17g. Perfect if you want to try a scent before moving up to our Teddy Clamshells!
- Wax: Our wax is 100% soy wax mixed with mica powder to colour it and give it that shimmer!
- Our products, to the best of our knowledge, are all vegan and cruelty-free. If you have any specific concerns then please get in touch.
- We are CLP compliant and fully insured. The CLP can be found in the product images before you even purchase.
- Fully recyclable PET plastic clamshell with Resin identification code for practical, household recycling. Just like recycling a bottle of pop!