Chocolate Wafer Teddy Pot
Do you like the chocolatey smell of a lovely little chocolate wafer biscuit? Well this one smells EXACTLY like it - but it's a wax melt!
What does Chocolate Wafer smell like?
As you might expect, chocolate wafer has a very strong "waferiness" to it. How do you describe the smell of a wafer biscuit? They have this toasted, caramelised, buttery smell to them. Mix that with the smell of chocolate and this one is lovely!
Warning: Do not order if you struggle with cravings. This one really makes me want to eat wafer biscuits.
Chocolate Wafer Teddy Pot Details
- Size: Our Teddy Pots are small sample-sized wax melts that should be around 15-17g. Perfect if you want to try a scent before moving up to our Teddy Clamshells!
- Wax: Our wax is 100% soy wax mixed with mica powder to colour it and give it that shimmer!
- Our products, to the best of our knowledge, are all vegan and cruelty-free. If you have any specific concerns then please get in touch.
- We are CLP compliant and fully insured. The CLP can be found in the product images before you even purchase.
- Fully recyclable PET plastic clamshell with Resin identification code for practical, household recycling. Just like recycling a bottle of pop!