Spring Stoppables Teddy Pot
Do you like the smell of those little beady things people bang in the washing machine to do stuff to the washing? Well ok, what about a wax melt version? Because this is supposed to smell like the "Spring" version of that. Not that I've ever bought them. I'm not made of bloody money.
I did once buy a "blossom" Lenor bottle - it was purple - and it was alright in fairness. Admittedly that has nothing to do with this, I just thought you wanted to know what fabric conditioner we sometimes use. Which is usually the sensitive Asda ones as we have kids... so we buy the sensitive one. Do you have to for kids? I dare say they're find on any shit? Who knows.
Anyway... buy this if you want. Up to you.
Spring Stoppable Teddy Pot Details
- Size: Our Teddy Pots are small sample-sized wax melts that should be around 15-17g. Perfect if you want to try a scent before moving up to our Teddy Clamshells!
- Wax: Our wax is 100% soy wax mixed with mica powder to colour it and give it that shimmer!
- Our products, to the best of our knowledge, are all vegan and cruelty-free. If you have any specific concerns then please get in touch.
- We are CLP compliant and fully insured. The CLP can be found in the product images before you even purchase.
- Fully recyclable PET plastic clamshell with Resin identification code for practical, household recycling. Just like recycling a bottle of pop!