Bleach Teddy Pot
Do you like sniffing bleach? Well yeah, that's probably not good for you. But how about sniffing bleach as a wax melt?
That's probably a better way to do things.
What does Bleach smell like?
Generally speaking bleach produces a strong, chlorine-like smell due to a chemical reaction that occurs as the bleach breaks down proteins. Which sounds pretty cool.
Basically, it just smells like a proper cleaning scent. We've done a lot of clean scents before so if that's what you're into then I dare say we have others you might like.
Bleach Teddy Pot Details
- Size: Our Teddy Pots are small sample-sized wax melts that should be around 15-17g. Perfect if you want to try a scent before moving up to our Teddy Clamshells!
- Wax: Our wax is 100% soy wax mixed with mica powder to colour it and give it that shimmer!
- Our products, to the best of our knowledge, are all vegan and cruelty-free. If you have any specific concerns then please get in touch.
- We are CLP compliant and fully insured. The CLP can be found in the product images before you even purchase.
- Fully recyclable PET plastic clamshell with Resin identification code for practical, household recycling. Just like recycling a bottle of pop!