J'adore Teddy Pot
If you're a fan of wax melts, then perhaps you might want to try J'adore! And if you hate the smell you could just open J'awindore instead. Ha. I made a funny joke. Everyone laughed.
What does J'adore smell like?
OK, here's a very serious answer for those that don't want a poorly executed knock knock joke:
- Top notes: Pear, Melon, Magnolia, Peach, Mandarin Orange and Bergamot.
- Middle notes: Jasmine, Lily-of-the-Valley, Tuberose, Freesia, Rose, Orchid, Plum and Violet.
- Base notes: Musk, Vanilla, Blackberry and Cedar.
Basically it's rather sexy. That's Dior for you. They did make Savage too and that kinda smells like a sexy man.
J'adore Teddy Pot Details
- Size: Our Teddy Pots are small sample-sized wax melts that should be around 15-17g. Perfect if you want to try a scent before moving up to our Teddy Clamshells!
- Wax: Our wax is 100% soy wax mixed with mica powder to colour it and give it that shimmer!
- Our products, to the best of our knowledge, are all vegan and cruelty-free. If you have any specific concerns then please get in touch.
- We are CLP compliant and fully insured. The CLP can be found in the product images before you even purchase.
- Fully recyclable PET plastic clamshell with Resin identification code for practical, household recycling. Just like recycling a bottle of pop!