Asian Zen Teddy Pot
Have you ever wanted to sit in a spa on the foothills of Mt. Fuji? There's a soft breeze coming in from the coast, the sight of pink honey blossoms hang over head as you dip your toes in the spa pool. Well, we might not be able to physically take you to Japan, but we can attempt to mentally take you there with this wax melt.
What does Asian Zen smell like?
Asian Zen is a wax melt with a very obvious floral hit. It has a heart of honey blossoms and tulips that mix with a slight hint of ozonic notes and musk. Combine that with top notes of fresh yuzu, cassis and a sprinkle of eucalyptus and you have a relaxing, spa-like scent that MIGHT just take you to a spa in Japan.
Asian Zen Teddy Pot Details
- Size: Our Teddy Pots are small sample-sized wax melts that should be around 15-17g. Perfect if you want to try a scent before moving up to our Teddy Clamshells!
- Wax: Our wax is 100% soy wax mixed with mica powder to colour it and give it that shimmer!
- Our products, to the best of our knowledge, are all vegan and cruelty-free. If you have any specific concerns then please get in touch.
- We are CLP compliant and fully insured. The CLP can be found in the product images before you even purchase.
- Fully recyclable PET plastic clamshell with Resin identification code for practical, household recycling. Just like recycling a bottle of pop!