Bangkok Bliss Teddy Pot
Ever wanted to go to Bangkok but can't quite be bothered for the whole "travelling" thing? Well then why not bring Bangkok to you with Bangkok Bliss!
What does Bangkok Bliss smell like?
Tell you what, I do REALLY like this one. It has a very SLIGHT hint of Christmas to it, which I'm guessing is coming from the cinnamon and citrus mix. But then it also has exoticness to it... it somehow has a sunset vibe to it.
Anyway, why don't you have a professional description of Bangkok Bliss:
A powerful spicy citrus fragrance with top notes of orange and lemon, with a heart of cinnamon, lemongrass and bay, on a base of woods vanilla and musk.
Bangkok Bliss Teddy Pot Details
- Size: Our Teddy Pots are small sample-sized wax melts that should be around 15-17g. Perfect if you want to try a scent before moving up to our Teddy Clamshells!
- Wax: Our wax is 100% soy wax mixed with mica powder to colour it and give it that shimmer!
- Our products, to the best of our knowledge, are all vegan and cruelty-free. If you have any specific concerns then please get in touch.
- We are CLP compliant and fully insured. The CLP can be found in the product images before you even purchase.
- Fully recyclable PET plastic clamshell with Resin identification code for practical, household recycling. Just like recycling a bottle of pop!