Cinnamon Teddy Pot
Sometimes you come across a wax melt that's VERY easy to talk about. Describing a cinnamon wax melt certainly fits into that.
What does Cinnamon smell like?
Cinnamon smells like cinnamon. Enough said, right? Cinnamon sticks smell warm, full, slightly fruity, peppery and vanilla-like. It's one of those basic scents that almost everyone knows. We very rarely sell it on its own as it often makes up the scent notes to other wax melts - like Pumpkin Spice for example.
Cinnamon Teddy Pot Details
- Size: Our Teddy Pots are small sample-sized wax melts that should be around 15-17g. Perfect if you want to try a scent before moving up to our Teddy Clamshells!
- Wax: Our wax is 100% soy wax mixed with mica powder to colour it and give it that shimmer!
- Our products, to the best of our knowledge, are all vegan and cruelty-free. If you have any specific concerns then please get in touch.
- We are CLP compliant and fully insured. The CLP can be found in the product images before you even purchase.
- Fully recyclable PET plastic clamshell with Resin identification code for practical, household recycling. Just like recycling a bottle of pop!