Lava Luau Teddy Pot
Ever fancied the idea of whisking yourself off to Hawaii, setting up camp at the base of an active volcano and then indulging in a spot of deep relaxation? That's the idea behind Lava Luau - a fiery wax melt that almost smells like lava. Maybe.
What does Lava Luau smell like?
I'll hold my hand up and say I've never sniffed lava. Nor have I ever been deep inside and active volcano. But this is EXACTLY what I imagine it smelling like. There's this fiery, molten-ness to it. Like deep hits of warm amber that's melted with fire to give you a warming, relaxing feeling like no other.
Side note: this scent was formerly Volcanic Embers.
Lava Luau Teddy Pot Details
- Size: Our Teddy Pots are small sample-sized wax melts that should be around 15-17g. Perfect if you want to try a scent before moving up to our Teddy Clamshells!
- Wax: Our wax is 100% soy wax mixed with mica powder to colour it and give it that shimmer!
- Our products, to the best of our knowledge, are all vegan and cruelty-free. If you have any specific concerns then please get in touch.
- We are CLP compliant and fully insured. The CLP can be found in the product images before you even purchase.
- Fully recyclable PET plastic clamshell with Resin identification code for practical, household recycling. Just like recycling a bottle of pop!