Red Velvet Cake Teddy Pot
Do you like Red Velvet Cake AND wax melts? Well then why don't you bloody buy this red velvet cake wax melt? No one's making you, but you totally can. Unless it's sold out. Then you can't.
What does Red Velvet Cake smell like?
I'll be honest, I always assumed that Red Velvet Cake was simply just a cake with red colouring in and that's it. So as such it would just smell like cake. But red cake. But apparently that's not quite the case.
The red colour of the cake originally came from the natural reaction between cocoa powder and acidic ingredients like buttermilk or vinegar, but now it is usually achieved by adding red food colouring to the batter.
So it's kinda red for a reason. Unless people cheat and add colour. Which I'm guessing happens these days?
Oh... what does it smell like?
Like red cake I guess? Probably some vanilla going on in there. Some nice cakey vibes. That sort of thing.
Red Velvet Cake Teddy Pot Details
- Size: Our Teddy Pots are small sample-sized wax melts that should be around 15-17g. Perfect if you want to try a scent before moving up to our Teddy Clamshells!
- Wax: Our wax is 100% soy wax mixed with mica powder to colour it and give it that shimmer!
- Our products, to the best of our knowledge, are all vegan and cruelty-free. If you have any specific concerns then please get in touch.
- We are CLP compliant and fully insured. The CLP can be found in the product images before you even purchase.
- Fully recyclable PET plastic clamshell with Resin identification code for practical, household recycling. Just like recycling a bottle of pop!